Pages

Friday, December 19, 2014

Getting worse..............

I missed her more and more for the past few days.
There are a lot of questions popping up in my mind for the past fews.
Question such as:
1. Did I notice it earlier enough?
2. How could this happened?
3. Why she was taken away from me?
4. Why I had to go through this kind of pain?
etc.....

I guess I really tried to suppressed it for the past two weeks.
Watching comedy so that I can laugh.
Make myself busy with work so that I don't have time to think about.

I guess now, the suppression slowly not working.
I had kept watching her photo.
I pretended I'm fine for her leaving when I'm not.

And I felt suffocated holding up my tears.
I really missed her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 苹果小小世界. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase