Pages

Thursday, May 22, 2014

The battle of EMOTIONS and RATIONAL

This is the hardest battle of own self ever.
Thought rational had won over emotion but actually the battle yet ended. It just subsided for awhile.
The chat is never ending. Keep asking to stay. Though had remind myself those are only sweet talks to make you stay but the feeling said it is sincere.
This really killing me. I know the changes will took long if I stay. Can I endure with it while waiting the days come.
I had my answer but the emotion just went haywire. It split me apart. Just felt so torn.
With unknown root cause or reason, I am clueless for what I'm looking for. While the thought of rational winning over the battle but why the emotion still so much affected? Why still feel so attached? Why can't I just be cruel and determine with the decision?
Can Buddha please show me the road of clarity? Please guide me to a correct path.  Please let me get stronger for this battle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 苹果小小世界. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase