Pages

Saturday, November 24, 2012

My first weekend of the year and is for Bestie birthday celebration

Wow! Finally is my first weekend! My long waited weekend. Really happy about it. Sleep without being wake by alarm. Not rushing to class or from Kimi. Neither rush for the laundry....phew.....really miss the relaxing weekend.

Spent my first Saturday with Mom and bro. Start with breakfast with the best nasi lemak in Taman Muda. Is at the nearby the market at Taman Muda. Then head to Low Yat to look for my laptop. And brought Mom try her first brew coffee from Coffee Bean on brother treats. Cool weekend. Felt grateful for it.

On Sunday, spent my day with all my Besties. Had been 3 months since we met. Hehehe....and I'm the one to be blame. This meet up, is full days. It had been years for me to spend full day with my dear Besties. We spend time together with having our brunch at Sushi Zanmai @ Fahrenheit. The watch Sky fall movie together (my second movie of the year =^_^=). Then we did some window shopping at Pavilion. And also have our tea break @ Komugi. A good place with nice cake and bread.

When is dinner time, we had early birthday celebration for Weng due to OY need to work in overseas during Weng actual birthday. She pick to celebrate at El Cerdo located @ Changkat Bukit Bintang. The restaurant main menu is pork. And yes is all about pork. Is my third time to there. First with my Besties, second brought Mom to celebrate her birthday at there last month, and third for Weng birthday celebration. (this month will be going to be my increasing weight month). Definitely we start it with appetizer till main course. Which is very full already. But due to celebrate Weng birthday, we ordered dessert. Felt like stomach going to burst. After you pay your bill, there will be complimentary Margarita for you...ended up your dishes with some alcohol. ^^

Is a happy weekend after all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 苹果小小世界. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase