Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Ahem....finally I'm a certified groomer

Yeah....passed the school final exam and the international recognized exam, KCUA (The Kennel Club Union of Asia)

12th November 2012, another date mark in my diary. A long waited day fit me and my classmate. Start to take this course on last year December, which sacrifice my weekend. Going through life without rest on weekend. Keep rushing with time. And finally end.

Classmates and I never confidence we will pass. Hence we had give up the exam in early. Though we give up, nevertheless, we still felt nervous, faster heart beat, shaking hand, nausea, etc. damn....grooming is something we like! How come it ended stressed us like this. Gosh....but is over now!  :-)

Got my certificate from the academy, which I don't really recommend you all go unless money is issue. But I'll share my experience in later blog.

Teacher had been telling us how this examiner is strict and high expectation. We all know our quality.hence never put much hope on passing.  But when it is announce that in the second group all 5 of us pass, is a relief for everyone of us. Plus unexpected things was, I score the highest mark. Haha....bonus....two bonus. But I know, if I'm in group one, I won't be the highest mark...wahaha.... :-P just be lucky in the group two though the waiting is killing.

Anyway, thanks to my model dog...tung tung, never ever dream that he will be my model dog. Which I'll blog about him too!

Thanks to lord Buddha for listening for my prayers.




1 comments:

雯弟 said...

congratulation~~~

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 苹果小小世界. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase