Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

What an experience..

Yesterday really have a good experience. Seeing those so called management people act when saw us. Is really kinda of funny. I really wonder what the company will be with this kind of unprofessional attitude. Shaking their head when we try to wave to them. And the most unethical thing is tried to eavesdrops us...gosh..CEO's sons is doing such a way. I really felt disgusted by their act....In everyone eyes in previous company, we had done wrong to joining this company. Some of them even asked one of us why choose this company. So ridiculous question. Why not this company if we can see the future in it? Gosh why all these people are so brainless? thoughtless...shortsighted....vision-less...Don't they know there are so many people hated the company? I don't blame them if they don't know. As I only found out after I left the company. Whenever I mentioned I was from the previous company, they will give me a kind of look. Weird look I said. Then only I found out there are a lot people in market don't like my previous company. And the most positive things are, they are willing to give us full support if we want to work with them. Of course is a good news. Everyone is helping each other to fight against same enemy.
I would said yesterday trip is a success trip. Seeing how they react to our presence, I do felt we had won. We will continue to win them in future

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 苹果小小世界. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase