Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

From team member to competitor

Leaving the previous company for few months, and now is on market again. There will be possibility for me to meet up my previous team member. And this time with a status as their competitor.
Even before meeting up at the market, we did came out to have dinner together but the barrier was there. There are a lot of hold back thru their conversation and felt that they did felt quite uncomfortable to chat as previously.
I believe they had been brain washed by a poisoned tongue woman. Who got no mouth ethic and professionalism in work. Thus, choosing this path equal losing friends. I do not is all will be like but did sense some of it are like that.
People once told me that because I'm too good so they are afraid of me. Haha...hope is true... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 苹果小小世界. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase