Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Tough

When I left previous company to join current company, many people thought I got a better offer. In fact I didn't. Is not a better offer, is just a better future..I hope so. Yup...I got doubt on it, Cause this road is so so so difficult. Unexpected difficult...so hoping it will be better soon. 
Sometime I do doubt whether I make the move too fast...new house, new career and new burden on shoulder..
The most difficult part at the moment is my financial $$$...monthly expenses count carefully, no more shopping, no more spending money on fine dining and total go to poor life like what I had experienced before...so suffer...praying hard everyday to make sure these days past faster..where I can enjoy back my days when I can use money without thinking too much..sigh...PRAY.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 苹果小小世界. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase