Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Sign to let go? !

Before Lunar New year holidays start, I sent my phone to repair the charging port.

I reformatted the sd card when my phone was at the service centre to see if it solve the heating issue. Of course I done the back up before doing that.

I'm sure I make sure all the photos are back up before I formatted the sd. Not till second day of my Lunar New Year celebration when I noticed in my laptop, not all the photo been backed up successfully.

Among the memorable photos were Faith and Kimi photos. 200 of Kimi photos were gone. I'm totally devastated by the situation and emotionally down for the lost on the second day of CNY.

I'm hurt for the lost. Those photos are my remedy when I missed her. I will look at those photo whenever I wanted to. But losing the photos made me so nervous as I won't be ever to look at her again conveniently.

Was it a sign from the Lord to asked me to let go of Kimi? (T_T)
But I'm not ready to let go of her. (┬_┬)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 苹果小小世界. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase