Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Slept in 3 States in 4 days

Tired! That's all I can said.
Non stop travelling had start been part of my life.
I'm getting tired of this.
3 States in 4 days. I had break my own record! (。_°☆\(- – )
What to do?My boss told me because you are leader, you got no choice. ⊙▂⊙
I'm fed up with the reason too.
I didn't choose to be leader. You all put me to.
Damn. Really pissed off with the reason.
Not that I don't like the company but is just that I'm getting tired. (´~`)
Maybe I'm getting near to my dream. I had backed up plan. Guess that's why I start to complain about my work.
I'm really tired of travelling. Tired with the responsibility they gave me.
I want to let them know I'm not superwoman. And I don't wish to be their superwoman. 囧rz
But I still need the pay they pay me.
I still have to do what they want me to.
Sigh......... no choice for this moment. As the time yet arrive. ヘ(_ _ヘ)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 苹果小小世界. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase