Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

I'm Grateful for Who I am today!


Why I said so? I saw him in bank yesterday 6 June 2012 while I'm doing some banking issue for company.  I saw him at the ATM machine. Not sure he see me or not. 
Seeing how he wore, I just can find one word to describe: PATHETIC. Not that he wore in worst but is just he still live in his own illusion world. He still wearing company T-shirt and like he is still working in the company. I bet his family and new gf still not aware he is no longer working. Why I choose PATHETIC? Because he told one of the colleague that he is working in a property company as a freelancer and he told one of my friend that he is working freelance in IT. His attire had again proven he still enjoying telling lies and boast how good his life is.
I would not say I'm living in good live now. But I’m definitely better than him. I live my life fully. I fully utilised my time in work and my class. My time is fully fulfilled. At least I know I live in the moment, the moment of reality. 
From the experience I know, I had treat him a stranger. I don't even to talk to him or look at him any longer. We are just a stranger.  Like we never know each other. 

Is just like the below song:




歌手:蔡健雅
作曲:蔡健雅
填詞:姚謙
編曲:Kevin Hoo
一朵雲能載多少思念的寄託
在忽然相遇街頭
當我們擦身而過 那短短一秒鐘
都明白 什麼都變了

*一轉身誰能把感慨拋在腦後
 在事過境遷以後
 這段情就算曾經 刻骨且銘心過
 過去了 又改變什麼
 地球它又 公轉幾週了
 (濃情愛戀 都已陌生了)

 我不難過了 甚至真心希望你能幸福
 當我了解 你只活在記憶裡頭
 我不恨你了 甚至原諒你的殘忍理由
 當我了解不愛了 連回憶都是負荷*

REPEAT*

我不難過了 甚至真心希望你能幸福
當我了解 你只活在記憶裡頭
我不恨你了 甚至感謝這樣不期而遇
當我從你眼中發現 已是陌生人了
我已是 陌生人了

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 苹果小小世界. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase