Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

2012 New Resolution

This year resolution gonna be very different...as it is my own resolution. Whatever resolution I had made, is all for me. After the divorce, after everything happened, I blessed that God loved me and never forget me. God had sent me so many angels around me to went through the most difficult time. Nevertheless giving me hints for me to found out the truth. As usual, the truth was always hurt. It had passed, I had stand upon myself. I had stopped missing him or even blaming myself for the failed marriage. Though I may have responsibility on this but I believe I had done my best. Though not yet fully recover, but may time heal me.

Not going to said more about this as this blog tittle is about my resolution. (it is more appropriate as resolutions). About my worst experience, I will blog it when I'm ready. I believe, that is gonna be a very long blog. Not so soon, but I will. That is my promise. Cause I would really like to share this experience.

So back to my resolutions. First of all, some of the plan I had plan in previous blog I had done it. Include take up a grooming course. I had did it. I had start it on December and it had been month since I start my course. Though not very happy with the way the teacher is teaching the student, but I'm still ok with it, just felt tired sometimes. Then I got my job back. Is another long story. Hahaha...But with new role in the company. Can said two of these resolutions was completed before 2011 ended.

Now new resolutions:
1. To get a house the Taman Tasik Puchong at least within the early half 2012.
2. To clear off all credit cards debt.
3. To cancel CIMB credit card by year end after finish pay installment for Nuskin product.
4. To get a new car by end of the year 2012.
5. To reduce current weight or at least keeping at this weight.
6. To be success in my career by hoping the company
7. To pass the groomer examination by end of the year 2012.

That's all the resolutions I had set. Maybe I will add in more later. Haha....Happy New Year 2012! May this year become a better year for my new single life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 苹果小小世界. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase