Pages

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Broken sad emotion

I guess my sad emotion had broken or missing from the inner me.
Day 5 after losing Kit, my newly rescued cat and new love in my live I only shed tear one time and only less than 5 minutes.

It is so weird to have such a peace in me when I lost my cat.
I think this is not the usual me....
Anything related to my furkids, it impact me deeply emotionally.
But not this time.

Could it be a sign that she will return?
Yeah...I hope so....
But this unusual peace of mind do caused me concern if my emotion had broken.
My pretty Kit missing since 4 Aug 2017, 6:30 am. Hope she will be blessed and reach home safely.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 苹果小小世界. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase