Pages

Monday, July 6, 2015

My Typical Asian Boss

The true colour of my typical Asian Boss:

  1. You have to work even you are admitted to hospital.
  2. You have to work even you are on MC.
  3. You have to work as long as you brain and hand is functioning.
  4. Company paid you to work and you have to 24/7
  5. Unless you can't move, even with diarrheas, you can bring your laptop to work in toilet while you are having diarrheas.
  6. You are paid by company, your time even personal and after work hour is paid by company too.
That is my Asian boss. 
I am going to change the boss with endurance of another year.
Here is just my stepping stone. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 苹果小小世界. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase