Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2015

My job

Another 3 months left before I marked a year anniversary in this job.

I'm still adjusting the life and adapting to this job. Not easy to travel around for 50% of my work time.

Things I appreciate most with this job are:
1. I get to the countries I never visited before. (But not for sightseeing)
2. I am given opportunity to visit others countries university, lab and industry
3. I am given chance to see other countries culture.
4. I tried others countries well developed public transportation.
5. I tried others countries local speciality and food.
6. I learnt to tried any kind of food that I may not like or dare to try before.  E.g : stink tofu, beef etc.
7. I met new people
8. I listened to others countries political issues
9. I experienced every new thing when I travel.

I just felt great for the experience I had with this job.
Every trip made full of excitement and stress too.
I'm grateful with this opportunity granted for me.

I would not say I like this job but I like the experience awaiting me whenever I travel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 苹果小小世界. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase