Pages

Thursday, April 17, 2014

The fallen Tiger of Jelutong

2014 was started quite Ok. Though sign of getting depressed at work slowly getting worse. Had been struggling through it then suddenly when I decided to take leave to gain back positive energy, but it was not successful due to the international news of a lost plane MH370 on 8th March.
My mood which is slowly picking up, out of sudden down all the way. And back to depression mode again. Is tough to accept that a plane just vanish in the air. And till date still not able to find any debris of it.
Then got a news from ex-colleague that she been admitted to hospital for chemotherapy for her leukemia which she had fought hard before.
In the same month of March, an uncle I knew passed away due to lung cancer. ⊙︿⊙
I thought it is just a bad month with bad news.
April started not bad too. A job I'd been longed for finally decided to gave me the offer. Then my ex-colleague finish her round of chemo and discharged from hospital.
But just on 16th April morning, a day after I tender my resignation with heavy heart, I saw everyone on Facebook post the news that Karpal Singh had died in a horror accident. As I'm still trying to organise my emotion for my resignation, I didn't really take the news seriously. I thought is just a prank and just can't accept the sudden news.
I told myself that no way that the Tiger of Jelutong could end up like this! This ain't true.  A man that was so outstanding and outspoken in fighting for a democracy shouldn't end up this way! This couldn't be true!
After whole day, with the Facebook wall full of the post, I know this couldn't be a prank. This is real news. Gosh..... Again, I'm depressed with the news. This is so sad. The saddest part of it is this Tiger whom been fighting for almost his whole life for a true democracy will never able to witness the day that he been fighting for. With the GE 13 result, I would say we are getting nearer to the days when the real democracy and true 1 Malaysia happened in my beloved country.
Karpal Singh, you had once before inspired me to become a lawyer like you. And you had shown me the real meaning of patriotic. I believe your spirit will be keep on by your sons. With a fallen of Tiger of Jelutong, there will be the rise of more tigers.
May you be rest in peace at the good hand of God. Please bless all your mates that had been fighting together with you so that their path to true democracy will be sooner.
You will never be forgotten. You will be in the history as a brave hero of the Democratic fighter for our nation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 苹果小小世界. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase